Lagos State Scholarship Board Undergraduate Scholarship Award Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2018/2019 Academic Session.Latest Update: The Executive Secretary of the Lagos State Scholarship Board wishes to inform students of Lagos indigene in tertiary institutions across the country and intending to be beneficiaries of either Bursary or Scholarship Award that after a crucial meeting with the NULASS Executives Thursday, 28th June, 2019 SALE OF FORMS FOR THESE AWARDS has been extended for two weeks, which means the SALE OF FORMS and REGISTRATION will close by 12 midnight of Friday 12th July, 2019.
This is to enable applicants’ time to process their forms, online registration and submission, as well as give intending applicants the opportunity of applying for the award.
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WON’T BE ANY EXTENSION OF TIME AFTER THIS.
This is to notify Lagos State indigenes in Tertiary Institutions all over the country that application forms for the State’s 2018/2019 Local Scholarship Award will be available online from Monday 18th March, 2019.
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency in charge of scholarship, bursary and other related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full time studies in order to assist these students financially.
Before Applying Please Read
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Then take the pay confirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on "Apply Now" button to complete your application.Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
RECOMMENDED: Lagos State Scholarships Frequently Asked Questions 2018/2019.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Requirements/EligibilityTHIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their second year or above (i.e admitted on or before 2015/2016 academic session).
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
viii. Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
ix. Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip.
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Scheme Method of Application1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
PRESENT RATES OF LOCAL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS
|50, 000.00||Primary School, Students.|
|80, 000.00||Secondary School Students|
|100, 000.00||Technical College|
|200, 000.00||Poly/Colleges of Education|
|200, 000.00||First Degree|
|300, 000.00||Master’s Degree|
|400, 000.00||Doctorate Degree|
Closing Date/Application DeadlineThe Executive Secretary of the Lagos State Scholarship Board wishes to inform students of Lagos indigene in tertiary institutions across the country and intending to be beneficiaries of Scholarship Award that SALE OF FORMS commenced on Monday, 18th March; 2019 and Sales of Forms will close on Friday 12th July, 2019 by 2:00 pm, while closure of the REGISTRATION PORTAL will be 12 midnight same day.
It is therefore advisable for intending beneficiaries to make sure that they purchase their forms latest by Thursday, 11th July; 2019.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award Form 2018/19 | How to Apply Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Friday, July 05, 2019 Rating: