PHOTOS: Steps by Steps on How to Print the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) Original Admission Letter Printing Online Using the Outlined Guidelines for UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Students from 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 200, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 (Till Date).The Joint Admission Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform all present and past candidates who has been offered admission via their various schools that they can now start printing of their admission letter from the portal form 1995 - Till Date.
This is the official and original letter document that officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission into any of the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (i.e Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c).
JAMB Original Admission Letter contains the following information:
a. School of Choice Offered Admission
b. Faculty/School/College or Department,
c. Course offered Admission
d. Duration of Course
e. Date, and Year of Admission e.t.c
Without the presentation of the JAMB Admission Letter document, Individual candidate cannot authentically prove to any recognized institution, body or organization of having acquired admission into the Educational board in Nigeria for Tertiary Institutions..
Benefits of the JAMB Original Admission LetterThe JAMB Admission Letter is very important as it is usually required during;
1. Clearance and Registration Process in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution Nationwide.
2. Scholarship or Job Vacancies / Opportunities.
3. National Youth Service Programme (NYSC) Mobilization Exercise.
4. Education Abroad. e.t.c
NOTE: All the candidates offered admission during the 2019/2020 academic session can now print their admission letters on JAMB portal.
JAMB Profile O'Level Result Upload Guidelines & Requirements 2019/2020
JAMB Original Admission Letter Printing Guidelines| 1995 - Till Date (PHOTOS)1. Kindly Log on to the JAMB e-Facility Admission portal via https://jamb.org.ng/eFacility/
Create Account Button" located at the LOGIN Page].
3. After Successful login, if you are on a desktop computer kindly locate the "Admission Letter Button" on the left hand side on the page, Click on it.
4. The next page will be the Admission Letter Printing Confirmation Page, You will get a response like this "Have you checked your Admission Status? " Click Yes or No, If Yes you will be allowed to go to the next stage, If No you will be redirected to the JAMB Admission Status Checking Portal (PHOTOS)
5. Kindly Select your Examination Year from the Drop-Down Menu Box, and Input your JAMB Registration Number in the other box and click on the "Print Admission Letter Button" Or Click on "Send Admission Letter as Mail"and proceed to make a payment of N1,000 via the JAMB Remita Platform.
6. Once payment is successful, the admission letter should be sent to your email or you can follow STEP 1 - STEP 4 Again to print it form JAMB Portal..
NOTE: The Use of this service Cost the Sum of N1,000 only, Always Check your admission status first before proceeding to print your admission letter.
Having any Difficulties with the above instructions and guidelines? Use the Comment Box Below and an Admin will respond to your question.
JAMB Original Admission Letter Printing Guidelines | 1995 - Till Date Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Wednesday, September 18, 2019 Rating: