National Service Youth Corps, [NYSC] 2020 Batch "A" Stream I, II Online Registration Commencement Date, Procedures and Guidelines, Requirements, Registration / Mobilization Exercise Instructions and Details for all Graduates.Latest Update: This is to inform 2020 Batch 'A' Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration commences on Thursday 20th February, 2020 to 2nd March, 2020.
Prospective Batch A Corps Members online registration exercise by Foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates will commence on 20th February, 2020 to 2nd March, 2020.
The below steps has been outlined for a successful registration for all National Youth Service Corps Batch "A" Prospective Corp Members for 2020.
NOTE: Click on Revalidation, if you have registered in 2019 Batch "A, B or C" and previous batches but could not make it to camp.
SEE ALSO: NYSC: 1 Year Jail Term for Corps Members who Absconds from Service.
FYI: This is to inform 2020 Batch "A" Prospective Corps Members that once their Institutions submit the hard copies of the senate list uploaded online to NYSC, they will be enabled to register. PCMs are advised to exercise patience.
NYSC PHYSICAL VERIFICATION EXERCISE FOR 2020 BATCH 'a' PCM's (LOCAL & FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES)
- All NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should register and upload all the required academic, professional credentials (where APPLICABLE) and travel documents.
- While registering on-line, all FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES should choose any centre convenient for them where their credentials would be physically verified.
- After registration, PHYSICAL VERIFICATION of all the credentials uploaded would take place in the centres SELECTED.
- Please, note that only PCMs whose credentials are physically verified would be assigned with Call-Up Numbers and subsequently print Call-Up Letters.
- It is therefore mandatory for all NIGERIAN FOREIGN TRAINED graduates who register
on-line for the 2020 Batch "C" Service Year to be physically present for physical verification of their credentials.
- THE EXACT DATE FOR THE PHYSICAL VERIFICATION WOULD BE COMMUNICATED IN DUE COURSE.
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!(I). ATTESTATION LETTERS or TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/Higher National Diploma certificates.
(II). All working class graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
(III). All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST possess and upload current professional licence. Expired licence is not acceptable for Mobilization.
(IV). All Married Female Corps Members who requested for Concessional Posting based on Marital Online and those who were Relocated in camp on Marital grounds, that their Maiden name would be replaced with either Husband's Name or Surname. Kindly note that, your name will appear on your Certificate of National Service same way it is on your dashboard.
To this end, you cannot revert to your Maiden name, after your Certificate of National Service has been produced.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address www.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on " Registration for Mobilization 2020 Batch A".
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on "Login Here" to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4.The Re-validation link is only for those mobilized in 2019 Batch 'C' and Other Years Batches, but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard.
6. Do not Thumbprint by proxy.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear; Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest, you will not be registered on camp if you fail to comply.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Henceforth NYSC will include Date of Birth on Discharge Certificates. To this end, you are advised to ensure that your Date of Birth is correct on the NYSC Portal, otherwise use the windows available on your dashboard to apply for correction, immediately after your Online Registration.
10. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise. No change of passport photograph after registration on camp.
11. Part-time graduates are to register online so as to be able to print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard, when PCMs are enabled to print their Call-up Letters
- NYSC Approved 2020 Batch "A" Mobilization Time-Table 2019/2020
- 2020 NYSC Batch "A" Online Registration Errors & Correction Guidelines
- JAMB REG Number Re-Validation Notice to all Prospective NYSC Members
- How to Check Name on JAMB Matriculation List for NYSC Mobilization 2020
NYSC Batch ‘A’ Stream I, II Online Registration Guide and Requirements 2020Prospective Corps Members are to logon to the NYSC Website via any of the link:
Locally trained PCM are expected to use correct Matriculation numbers to register.
For locally-trained graduates, only those whose names appear in the Senate/Academic Board Approved Result lists submitted by their Institutions will have access to the register on the NYSC portal.
Foreign-trained PCM should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibility to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification.
The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
Those who graduated from Institutions outside Nigeria, (Foreign-trained graduates), are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- West African School Certificate(WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
- Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
It is the responsibility of the prospective corps members who studied in non-English speaking countries to get their Certificates and Transcripts translated into English language before uploading.
All graduates of Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Physiotheraphy, Radiology, Optometry, Medical Laboratory Science and Pharmacy are expected to have their Certificates of Registration with their professional bodies. Payment receipts are not acceptable.
Unlike in the past, Foreign-trained graduates should NOT visit NYSC Headquarters, Abuja for verification of their documents.
This exercise will now be done at the Orientation Camps.
They should simply print their call-up letters on-line and report at the Orientation camps in their States of deployment, but should come to the camp with the original documents they uploaded for verification.
Anybody who presents any fake document will be demobilized and decamped.
TIPS TO GUIDE FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES DURING ONLINE REGISTRATION1. Upload your Original documents online not photocopy.
2. Do not create multiple accounts.
3. Input your name correctly as it is on your certificate.
4. You can register anywhere you are but you must thumbprint in Nigeria before going to camp.
5. Contact Federal Ministry of Education Abuja, if your Institution of study has not been evaluated to obtain Evaluation Letter.
6. Note that SSCE result uploaded must be equal or greater than four (4) years.
7. Select a Center for Pre-camp physical verification during Online Registration.
8. All Foreign-trained graduates should physically present themselves after they must have successfully registered online, alongside with original copies of their degree certificates, transcript and travel documents.
9. If your credentials have been physically verified at the various centers during the Pre -Camp Verification Exercise, you should print your Clearance Slip and present same for registration at the various camps of deployment with original copies of your documents/credentials and International Passport (s).
10. Those with questionable credentials are strongly advised NOT to show up for the exercise, to avoid arrest and prosecution.
11. If you are exempted from service, you are to collect your Exemption Certificate at NYSC NDHQ Abuja.
12. Those excluded from service will print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard Online.
13. Go to camp with your Original documents as uploaded online including translated version of your certificate.
14. For more information on the Mobilization process, click Foreign PCMs Requirements link on the Portal.
All Prospective corps members should ensure that Passport photographs used meet the following specifications:
- Ensure your face (eyes, nose, ears, mouth and jaw) is fully shown without bending
- Ensure the picture fills the frame and centralized
- Ensure the Photo background is white or off-white with no shadow.
- On no account should prospective corps members register by PROXY.
- They should also remember the fingers used for their biometric capturing as these will be used for verification at the orientation camps.
- Those who cannot be verified with their biometric at the orientation camp will not be registered.
Only prospective corps members who want their call-up numbers sent to them through SMS and wish to PRINT their call-up letters on-line are expected to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) (see NYSC Portal on how to make payment).
PCM who do not want to pay the N3,000.00 have the option of going to their schools to collect their call-up numbers and call-up letters.
All prospective corps members who paid for the online registration before but were not mobilized need not pay again.
Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
The orientation camp is highly not ideal for pregnant and nursing mothers. Prospective corps members in this categoriy are therefore to note that they will not be accommodated.
PCM who graduated from Institutions located in the following Geo-Political Zones with challenges related to mobilization should contact the following Telephone Numbers between 2nd March, 2020.
- North Central – 08092142614
- North East – 08102790538
- North West – 08092142661
- South East – 09038034460
- South West – 07019190810
- South South – 08092142616
All Part-time graduates are expected to register online and wait for collection of their Letter of Exclusion at their various Institutions. For those willing to print the Letter of Exclusion online, this can be done on payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3, 000.00) only.
1. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
2. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear, also do not upload another person's passport on your dashboard.
3. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration
4. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE PORTAL IS CLOSED ON 2ND MARCH, 2020 FOR BATCH A, THERE WILL BE NO FURTHER REGISTRATION.
2020 NYSC Batch 'A' Online Registration Guidelines & Requirements Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Saturday, February 22, 2020 Rating: