PHOTOS: NECO National Common Entrance Examination, (NCEE) Admission Into JSS 1 Of Federal Government Unity Colleges [FGC], Federal Science, Technical Colleges [FSTC] Registration Form Guidelines and Procedures, Eligibility, Payment Process, Photo Card Printing, Exam Structures and Closing Date for 2020/2021 Session [APPLY NOW].Latest Update: National Common Entrance Examination Registration Form for 2020/2021 in all Federal Unity Schools / Colleges is Now on Sale. NCEE Online Registration Commenced on Monday 20th January, 2020. See NCEE Sales of Form / Online Registration Guidelines and Procedures for 2020.
This is to inform the general public that the sales of form of the National Common Entrance Examination, NCEE Into JSS 1 Of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges for 2020/2021 has commenced..
The registration period is from Monday 20th January, 2020 to Saturday 28th March 2020.
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges for 2020 will be held throughout the country and other interested foreign countries.
Only Final year pupils of Primary Schools are eligible for the exams.
RECOMMENDED NCEE FORMS ON SALE FOR 2020/2021 SESSION.
- Federal Unity Colleges Tuition/School Fees Charge Schedule
- National Common Entrance [NCEE] Past Questions & Answers.
- FGA Suleja Gifted Students Admission Form Into JSS1.
- Lagos State Model Colleges Admission Form
- NABTEB Common Entrance Examination Form
- Command Secondary Schools Admission Form 0
- Nigerian Air Force Sec. Schools Admission Form
- Nigerian Air Force Military Sch. Jos Admission Form
The New NCEE Portal can be used to register multiple pupils for the exam, mange multiple pupil information, and check their results.
The diagram below shows the flow of the registration procedure.
- Register an account
- Activate the account
- Login to Your Account
- Make Payment
- Register Candidate
- Print Photo Card
The National Common Entrance Examination for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government Unity Colleges/Federal Science and Technical Colleges for 2020 will be held throughout the country on 28th March, 2020 [SEE: 2020 NCEE Examination Time-Table].
ALSO READ: Federal Unity Colleges Common Entrance Admission List for JS1.
1. ELIGIBILITY:-Final year Pupils of Primary Schools who shall NOT be less than 10 years or more than 13 years by September, 2020.
2. STRUCTURE OF THE EXAMINATIONThe examination will consist of the following:
Part A – Mathematics and General Science
Part B – English and Social Studies
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
3. LIST OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT UNITY SCHOOLS
Candidates are to choose any two of the following Federal Government Unity Colleges i.e. First (1st) and Second (2nd) Choices.
However, qualified candidates that chose oversubscribed Colleges are liable to be placed at any available alternative Colleges in line with the approved carrying capacity of the Federal Government Colleges.
See Full List of Federal Government Colleges Here.
4. ENTRY PROCEDURE:a. Registration: Strictly On-Line
b. Candidates within Nigeria:
i. Heads of Primary Schools should follow the registration guidelines below to purchase their registration quota for registration at the sum of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira) per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
ii. Private Candidates should also follow the guidelines to purchase their registration slots at the rate of N2,500.00 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only and Stamp Duty of N50.00 (Fifty Naira)
per Candidate. No More Payment into any Bank as Registration and Payment are Strictly Online using the Remita Platform.
c. Overseas candidates (Europe and other overseas Countries)
High Commissions, Embassies or Consulates should follow the registration guidelines below and make payment of $400.00 using the Remita Platform.
RECOMMENDED: NECO Registration Fees / Charges for SSCE, BECE & NCEE .
5. METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. How to Register an Account on NCEE Registration PortalHow It Works
- Register as a parent
- Pay the registration fee
- Fill in the application
To pay and register your candidates to sit for the NCEE examination, you need to create account on the NCEE Registration portal. To register an account, follow the steps below:
2. Click on Register Here
3. Fill in the required information and click on Register.
3. Fill in the required information and click on Register.
4. A verification email will be sent to the email you provided.
5. Click on the VERIFY EMAIL provided in the email sent to you by NECO.
6. If your account is activated successful, you will be redirected to the Login page.
7. You can now use your registered email and password to login.
2. How to Login to your NCEE AccountAfter activating your account via the verification link sent to your registered email, you'll be able to login to your account. The steps below show how to login to your account;
- Step 1
Go to ncee.neco.gov.ng
- Step 2
Enter your email address and your registered password.
Click the Login button, if successful you'll be taken to your Dashboard.
3. How to Make Payment for the Candidate NCEE Registration
- After Login, click Payment
- Enter the Amount you want
- Accept terms of Payment
- Proceed to checkout
- On Remitta choose payment method, click pay.
- Once payment is successful, the quota will be generated.
4. How to Register Candidates For NCEE
To register a candidate, follow the steps below:
- Step 1
Login to the NCEE Registration Portal.
- Step 2
On the Dashboard, click on ADD CANDIDATE
Fill in the required fields and Upload candidate's passport.
Fill the Parent/Guardian information then tick the checkbox accepting that the child is in Primary 6.
A status message is displayed to confirm successful registration of the candidate.
SEE ALSO: NCEE Registration Statistics for Federal Unity Schools .
5. Printing an NCEE Candidates PhotocardYou must print out the Candidate's photo card from the online portal. The printed photo card will be used to admit the candidate into the examination hall.
Much like the other exams NECO offers you can print out your photocard from the online portal. To do so follow the steps below;
- Click on Candidates
- Click 3 dot menu button to view photo card
- Click on Print photo card to print it out.
6. How To Make Correction on NCEE Candidates Registration after SubmissionIf you've been able to register your candidate(s) and you need to change or correct a mistake after submitting the form, you can do so by following the steps below;
- Login to your NCEE Account.
- Click on CANDIDATES and the page will be populated with all registered candidate(s).
- First click on the 3-dot menu button at the end of the registered candidate
- Then secondly, click EDIT to edit candidate(s).
- Candidates registration information will be shown, and all fields will be available to be edited.
- Change or Replace candidate with new information. Click on PREVIEW to review the form and ensure all changes are correct.
- After previewing the photocard and ensuring all the candidate's information has been corrected, tick the CHECKBOX which confirms there are no more corrections and then SUBMIT.
7. How to view NCEE ResultsSee: Check NECO Common Entrance Exam Result [PHOTOS].
Recommended: NCEE Admission Quota Into Federal Unity Schools .
8. View Transaction History
- Click Transaction On the Side Menu
- View List of Transactions made
- Click check status to retry any pending or failed transactions
6. EXAMINATION TIME-TABLEThe examination will hold throughout the country on Saturday 28th March, 2020.
All final year pupils of primary schools who shall not be less than 10 years by September 2020 are eligible to take the exam.
The full NCEE Examination Time-Table has been published online.
7. CLOSING DATEThe registration period is from Monday 20th January, 2020 to Saturday 28th March 2020.
The website will be closed on 11.59pm midnight on Saturday 28th March 2020.
Are you having any challenges with the registration process or need to make an urgent inquiry kindly use the comment box below or contact the (24/7 NECO SUPPORT LINES) 08069232760, 08052218069, 08052218070 08126886938, 08126886939, 08189342653, 08189342754 or shoot an email to email@example.com.
SEE ADVERT FLYER BELOW:
NCEE 2020/2021 Registration Form for Unity Schools [Photos] Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Sunday, February 23, 2020 Rating: