Abia State University (ABSU) Merit / First (1st), Second (2nd), Third (3rd), Fourth (4th), Fifth (5th) Batch List of Candidates Offered Provisional Admission for 2019/2020 Academic Session Successfully Uploaded Online | How to Check and Confirm ABSU Admission Status Online.The management of the Abia State University (ABSU) has released list of candidates offered provisonal admission into the various degree programmes of the institution for 2019/2020 academic session.
See also: ABSU School Fees Schedule for Undergraduates
ABSU first and second batch admission list has been released and uploaded online. Prospective candidates can follow the outlined procedures below to check and confirm their admission status.
Steps to Check ABSU Admission List Online 2019/2020
- All Candidates who applied for admission should log on to the ABSU Portal via (http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/) and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira) only for checking of admission status:
- ABSU Microfinance Bank; Ecobank Plc,
- Zenith Bank Plc; First Bank Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc; Union Bank Plc.
- After payment, go to http://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus to access your admission status.
All Prospective ABSU candidates can access their admission status online via the JAMB CAPS admission status checking portal.
Please Kindly Follow the procedure outlined below:
- Log on to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ABSU admission status.
Successfully admitted are required to either: Accept or Reject Admission Offer via the JAMB CAPS Portal.
Candidates are to check their names and print both their JAMB and ABSU offer-of-Admission Letter.
Thereafter, report at the Admissions office of the University at Uturu for the collection of the Acceptance-of-offer slip, to enable you pay the necessary fees and obtain further instructions therefrom.
Any admission offer not accepted will be considered lapsed.
RECOMMENDED: ABSU Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines & Deadline 2019/2020.
Congratulations to all candidates successfully admitted for the 2019/2020 academic session.
ABSU Admission List 2019/2020 [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batches] Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Thursday, February 13, 2020 Rating: