Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, DSBSB Bursary Award Application Form, Eligibility, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2019/2020 Academic Session [Deadline Extended].The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019/2020 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
See Approved Private and Public Schools.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Online Bursary Registration of students for the State Government’s 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) commences from Monday 20th of January to 5th March, 2020.
Applications are therefore invited from qualified Delta State Students in Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2019 / 2020 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
ELIGIBILITYAll Applicants must:
- Be of Delta State Origin;
- All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities; Or Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
- Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Note:All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delta State Bursary Award Application Form Guidelines 2019/2020 Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Thursday, February 13, 2020 Rating: