Greenfield University School Fees Schedule 2021/2022

Greenfield University (GFU) Kaduna Tuition / School Fees Schedule, Payment Procedures and Guidelines for Fresh & Returning Students for 2021/2022 Academic Session.

Authorities of the Greenfield University (GFU), Kaduna, has released the amount of fees payable by all fresh undergraduate students for 2021/2022 academic session.

RECOMMENDED: Greenfield University Post-UTME Admission Form 2021/2022.


Greenfield University (GFU) School Fees Schedule 2021/2022 Session

A. Faculty of Science and Technology:

All Students
DescriptionAmount
Tuition 150,000
Accommodation 100,000
Development 20,000
ICT 20,000
Library 10,000
Laboratory 20,000
ID card 5,000
Medical 10,000
Sports 5,000
Examination 10,000
Total350,000

Additional one-time fees for new students only (100 level and Direct Entry)

DescriptionAmount
Acceptance 30,000
Matriculation 7,500
Result Verification 7,500
Lab Coat 3,000
Student Handbook 2,000
Total50,000

B. Faculty of Social and Management Sciences:

All Students

DescriptionAmount
Tuition 120,000
Accommodation 100,000
Development 20,000
ICT 20,000
Library 10,000
ID card 5,000
Medical 10,000
Sports 5,000
Examination 10,000
Total 300,000


Additional one-time fees for new students only (100 level and Direct Entry)

DescriptionAmount
Acceptance 30,000
Matriculation 7,500
Result Verification 7,500
Student Handbook 2,000
Total 47,000


C. Faculty of Engineering:

All Students

Description Amount
Tuition 250,000
Accommodation 50,000
Development 20,000
ICT 15,000
Library 15,000
Laboratory 20,000
ID card 5,000
Medical 10,000
Sports 5,000
Examination 10,000
Total 400,000


Additional one-time fees for new students only (100 level and Direct Entry)

 

DescriptionAmount
Acceptance 30,000
Matriculation 7,500
Result Verification 7,500
Lab Coat 3,000
Student Handbook 2,000
Total50,000

NOTE:

  1. School fees can be paid online, by teller or by bank draft into the designated Greenfield University Bank Accounts.
  2. Students are to pay PTCF levy of N10,000 into the designated PTCF Bank Account.
  3. Students are to pay GFU souvenir fee of N10,000 into the designated GFU Souvenir bank account for (T-Shirts, caps and other souvenirs).
  4. Installment payment of 60% of fees is available for both faculties beginning of the session and the remaining 40% must be paid before the beginning of the 2nd semester.
  5. Appropriate fees must be paid before registration.
  6. Caution fee is refundable at the end of the session.

SEE ALSO: