Chrisland University Undergraduate Degree Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) & JUPEB Admission Form, Requirements, Courses, Application Guidelines for 2019/2020 Academic Session [UPDATED]Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full-time basis in the following programmes:
- Business Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- History & International Studies
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
NEWLY APPROVED PRGRAMMES BY NUC
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences including Nursing, Public Health ETC
- Software Engineering
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physic with Electronics
Why choose Chrisland University?
- 100% NUC accreditation of programmes
- Full operational license by Federal Government of Nigeria
- Serene environment
- Constant power supply
- Affordable fees with comfortable installment payment plan
- Additional certificate in entrepreneurship (Technovation) upon graduation
- Well equipped library and a robust e-library resources
- Adequate and well equipped world class laboratories
- Comfortable hostel accommodation (2 in a room, ensuite with water heater)
- Active Students’ representative council
- Functional sporting and recreational facilities
- Linkages and Internship opportunities abroad.
Method of Application
- All applicants can apply online via chrislanduniversity.edu.ng or they can come to our Campus located at Km 5, Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Candidates must score 160 and above in the 2019 UTME examination.
- Direct Entry Candidates must have A-Level passes in relevant subjects or equivalent HND/ND/NCE (Not below lower credit) in relevant discipline.
- Candidates who did not meet up with the 160 cut off point or who did not for sit for the 2019/2020 UTME can apply for our nine months Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme for admission into 200 level.
Km 5. Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Follow us on www,facebook.com/chrislanduniversity
Call, 08132663928, 08023046920 and 07068476270
Chrisland University Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 [Undergraduate] Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Thursday, February 13, 2020 Rating: