Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) Fresh Students Acceptance Fee Payment and Registration Guidelines for 2019/2020 [NCE & Degree Students].This is to inform all fresh/newly admitted students of the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education (AIFCE) that they are to proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and registration guidelines for 2019/2020 academic session.
AIFCE Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2019/2020 [NCE & Degree]This is to inform all 2019/2020 NCE and DEGREE new Students that their non refundable acceptance fee are:
1. NCE students = N35,000
2. DEGREE students = N35,000
The non refundable acceptance fee should be paid to ALVANA MICROFINANCE BANK.
SEE ALSO: AIFCE School Fees Schedule 2019/2020 | SSP, Pre-NCE, NCE & Degree.
AIFCE Fresh Students Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 [NCE & Degree]Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process ;
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following: O’Levels, Birth Certificate, LGA Identification, JAMB Result Slip, Acknowledgement Slip, Passport Photograph, Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee and All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
AIFCE Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Guidelines 2019/2020 Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Thursday, February 13, 2020 Rating: