UNIDEL Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Form 2022/2023
University of Delta State (UNIDEL), Agbor Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application / Admission Form, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.

The University of Delta State (UNIDEL), Agbor, is pleased to announce the availability of inter/intra faculty transfer forms for students. This opportunity is designed to help students who have been unable to maintain the minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) required by their respective faculties and wish to move to another faculty within the university.

Benefits of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer

  • Students can pursue their desired course of study in a faculty that better aligns with their interests and capabilities.
  • Transfers can provide an opportunity for students to improve their academic performance in a new faculty.
  • Students can develop new skills and knowledge in a different academic discipline.

Reasons for Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer:

There are various reasons why a student may decide to apply for an inter/intra faculty transfer, including:

  • Inability to maintain the minimum CGPA required by their current faculty.
  • Change of interest or passion for a different course of study.
  • Personal or health-related issues that necessitate a change in academic focus.

How to Apply:

Students interested in applying for an inter/intra faculty transfer are advised to contact the Deputy Registrar (D/R) of the Examinations and Records Division for the collection of the necessary form. Additional information and guidance on the transfer process will also be provided at the Examinations and Records Division.

The University of Delta State (UNIDEL) understands that students may face challenges in their academic journey, and the inter/intra faculty transfer process is designed to provide a supportive and flexible environment for students to succeed.

If you are a student at UNIDEL and wish to explore the possibility of transferring to another faculty, contact the Deputy Registrar (D/R) of the Examinations and Records Division for further assistance and information.


Not Specified.