National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) 2019 Batch "A" Corps Members Winding Up/Passing Out Parade (POP) Ceremony Programme of Events Schedule Nationwide.The Director-General, Brig Gen Shuaibu Ibrahim has approved Thursday, 5th March, 2020 for the Passing-Out of 2019 Batch 'A' Corps Members.
Employers are expected to release Corps Members to enable them participate in the Winding-Up and Passing-Out Programme.
The programme line-up include:
(1) Sensitization of Corps Members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service.
(2) Registration and Final Clearance.
(3) Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
(4) Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B).
(5) Parade rehearsals.
(6) Grand Finale featuring Passing-Out Parade and Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
The exercise is to be low-key. The Certificates of National service are to be distributed to deserving Corps members at the Local Government level.
NYSC 2019 Batch B Stream II POP Events:
- Monday, 17th – Tuesday, 25th February, 2020
- Job Awareness and Creation Week, Sensitization of Corps members on Job Creation/Opportunities after service. This will be done at the Local Government level, using relevant officers/NYSC/NDE officers.
- Lectures/Seminars on Job opportunities by the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) at the Zonal level.
- Wednesday, 26th – Friday, 28h February, 2020
- Release of Passing-Out Corps members by Employers.
- Registration/Clearing of Corps members by Local Government lnspector. Information on conditions for issuance of Certificates of National Service.
- Monday, 2nd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final Clearance by Zonal Inspectors.
- Tuesday, 3rd March, 2020
- Parade Rehearsals.
- Final clearance by Zonal lnspectors.
- Debriefing/Evaluation of Service year.
- Administration of Questionnaire (Form 4B) on 30% of the passing-out Corps members.
- Wednesday, 4th March, 2020
- Final Parade Rehearsal.
- State farewell party to be organised by the State Government presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Thursday, 5th March, 2020
- Passing-Out Parade to be presided over by the Governor of the State.
- Distribution of Certificates of National Service to deserving Corps Members.
Management wishes to commend and thank all Corps Members for their Selfless Service, Dedication, Resilience, Patriotism to the nation and patience while awaiting the official passing out date.
Management wishes to thank you for your various contributions in fostering national unity and development and wish you all journey mercies as you return to your respective destinations.
The Director - General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim wishes the out-going Corps Members a successful Winding - Up and Passing - Out exercise and the best in their future endeavors.
Congratulations on completion of the National Service and God bless.
2019 NYSC Batch 'A' Winding-Up / POP Ceremony Date Announced Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Saturday, February 15, 2020 Rating: