National Teachers Institute (NTI) Returning Students First (1st) and (2nd) Second Semester Course Registration/School Fees Payment Step By Step Guidelines and Procedures for Fresh/Newly Admitted and Returning Students 2019/2020 Academic Session.Latest Update: NTI 1st Semester Course Registration for 2019/2020 Academic Session has commenced.
The National Teachers Institute, NTI Course Registration and School Fees Payment Procedures for all Returning Students has been published below:
All Returning Students of the National Teachers Institute are to follow thee below guidelines for the registration of their courses and fees payment.
In this article, you will learn the following namely:
• How to register using the registration wizard
• Validate your admission number
• Certify your Details
• Create your login credentials
• Generate your RRR
• Pay your Tuition Fees
• Upload your passport photograph
• Log-In Details
• Payment process
• Online Payment
• Bank Payment
• How to return and continue registration
• Student Service Portal-Dashboard
• Print your registration form
Also Read: NTI Course Registration & School Fees Payment Deadline 2019/2020
NTI Returning Students Course Registration/School Fees Payment Procedures - Photos
1. To start your registration simply go to my.nti.edu.ng and click “students
2. Register as a new user for New Students
Click register to continue with the process. Old students should simply visit https://my.nti.edu.ng/students/login and login with their details and Follow Step 7 below
3. Validate your detailsValidate your details by inputting your admission number and clicking “validate” so we can fetch your details
For example a student with admission number; NTI/NCE/2014/21332
4. Verify your detailsVerify the details shown as yours.
Only proceed if those are your details. If you pay someone else’s fees, there will be no refund.
5. Click the checkbox if the details are yours and accurate.
6. Fill Form
Fill the form; with your email, password and phone number.
Click continue (please note your email and password for future use)
7. Access the DashboardAccess the student dashboard
Also See: NTI School Fees Schedule 2019/2020
8. Click “pay now” to generate an RRR
9. Make PaymentClick pay via Remita to view full RRR and access payment channels
An applicant can make his/her payment online via card channels;
• Choose type of card; MasterCard, Visa or Verve
Fill the card details and click ok
To make a payment at the Branch of any bank.
• Copy the RRR number and take to any available bank branch
NOTE: RETURNING STUDENT CAN CLEAR THEIR PREVIOUS PAYMENT BY GOING TO MENU ==> HELP & SUPPORT ==> NTI PAYMENT EVIDENCE then click Submit Evidence Details Now to upload your payment receipts.
NTI Course Registration & Fees Payment Guidelines 2019/2020 Reviewed by Lagos Universities Info on Thursday, February 06, 2020 Rating: